Army Waterproof ECWCS Hooded Jacket Smock Parka Fleece FLECKTARN, SIZE XXL
Save: 40% off
- Army Waterproof ECWCS Hooded Jacket Smock Parka Fleece FLECKTARN
- The Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) is a protective clothing system developed in the 1980s by the United States Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center.
- This quality and sturdy ECWCS jacket is the perfect choice for all weather conditio. It features special 3-layer fabric system that is waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time. Moreover it goes with warm removable fleece liner.
- Presented parka features cobra style hood with a number of press studs for attachment of a fur ruff, a two-way, full-front zipper with double storm flap, Raglan sleeves, armpit ventilation zippe and adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs. Furthermore there are two cargo pockets on the lower front of a jacket. Fully removable fleece attaches to the jacket with a zipper, has a high collar, two zipped pockets and drawstring bottom, and can be used on its own if necessary.
- The jacket is a perfect choice for police, military and EMT as well as for fishing, hunting and a lot of other outdoor activities.